Sales Tax Certificates for Resellers

If you are reselling the prints you purchase from us please fill out one (or both) of the certificates below.

When complete please email the completed certificate(s) to

Please note we do not want a copy of your actual resale license, we need a certificate where you sign something that says your purchases of our goods are for resale, which is what the certificates above say.

If we do not have a certificate on file for you we will likely end up collecting and paying taxes on your orders depending on what state we ship them to. Even with a certificate on file we may end up collecting and paying sales tax depending on certain state rules.